This is my original blog for all our non-caravanning trips since 2009 and more recently posts about coming to terms with being single again having been widowed in 2018. And anything else too really!

My caravanning blog is (Get Your) Legs Down and all our trips in the caravan are there. My grog blog is The Ale Archive where I list every beer I’ve ever tried.

Saturday 1 September 2018

Memorial Service

Me again!

I am delighted to announce that a memorial service to celebrate Trev’s life has been arranged by his (and mine) employer - Brighton College.

It will take place on:

 Friday 5th October at 3:15pm at Brighton College, Eastern Road, Brighton, BN2 0AL

ALL are welcome, however no-one should feel obliged - it’s a long way for many I know.

As per the funeral there will be no dress code - Trev loved shorts and a t-shirt so if that’s what you’d like to wear - and it’s still warm enough - go for it.

It’s expected the service itself will last for around 40 minutes and there will be a chance to mingle afterwards over a drink and a bite to eat.

It’s over a month away I know but if you are intending to come just please send me a quick email to tubbystar@outlook.com. It will help the college catering department to plan accordingly.

I will be in touch about car parking arrangements and other travel options but please be advised now that parking on site is VERY limited and spaces can only guaranteed for those that have mobility issues.

That’s it for now, hope you’re having a good weekend,

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment